Sunday 1 July 2012

Two scoops

Remember when I made an ice cream bag? London was sunny and I was feeling the summer mood, excited for the lovely weather that was ahead, planning long walks and weekends in the sun...well...it didn't last long.
Since those two lovely lovely days we have had torrential rain (which has brought a leaky roof), hurricane style winds possible exaggeration and constant cloud cover.


BUT, trying to stay positive, I am holding out for a good July and August so I stitched up another ice cream bag to get me back in the summer spirit.


This time I only stitched 3 ice creams on and I think it looks pretty cool. Now we just need the weather to go with it, hurry up sun!


4 comments:

  1. Hi, I've just discovered your blog and seen that we have very similar headers (well the style of it anyway). Lovely bag! And lovely blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh so we do! Well we both clearly have very good taste :) You have a lovely blog too. Betty is so cute! x

      Delete
  2. Such a lovely blog! x And oh my I love that!

    ReplyDelete