Thursday 5 July 2012

Sew organised

So far, this week hasn't been the best. I mentioned briefly in my last post about a leaky roof, well since then we've had ALL the rain coming through our ceiling which doesn't seem to want to let up, at all. Mix that with family visiting this weekend means one very stressed out and pissed off lady (not about my family visiting, those guys are ok!)


On a brighter note, I have bought an embroidery thread organiser, yes you heard right. Its taken me a few days to get it sorted but now its ready to be used it looks too pretty to…I guess I will just have to keep on top of replacing the thread…orr I could buy another…? One to use and one to sit and stare at. What? You don't sit and stare at your thread? Ok…me neither...


Before I bought this I kept all my thread in a tin, all colours just mixed in together without a care in the world. So when I was looking for a specific colour, I had to tip them all out and hunt through, a few threads were starting to knot together and was beginning to look like a big dready mess.

This super cool box (don't let anyone tell you other wise) gets rid of this problem and makes looking for a colour so much easier and dread free. Im all about making things easier however the rain clearly likes to make things harder *sigh*


Anyway, if you want one of these I bought mine off Amazon but it might be nice to try your local sewing shop first.

1 comment: