Tuesday 24 January 2012

Pin it

I have recently discovered the joys of Pinterest. If any of you haven't heard of it, it is basically a website where you can collect ideas and inspiration for whatever you want and put all this information onto boards which includes click through links to the original source.

Without a doubt, it is one of the best things to happen to my life recently (exaggeration? orrr just don't have a life?)
Until recently I was using bookmarks to store all the things I had seen online that I liked or wanted for future reference but then I'd forget to look back at the bookmarks for ages and then by the time I remember, I am no longer interested in the content.

With Pinterest, you can look over the boards you have created whenever you want and keep inspiring yourself to be creative or make nice food or decorate your house or whatever you're interested in.

Ive only had it for a week or so and already I have been inspired to make new things, including this white peter pan collar I made with some white felt I had left over.

I say left over...more like bought with good intentions but never used.




I got the idea from honestlywtf.com and I certainly think it adds a new feel to an old dress or makes a new one look even better!

Here's a link to my Pinterest boards if you want a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment